Warsaw University of Business
Warszawska Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu – the WWSB University – is a private university which has been operating on the educational since 2001 unwavering student interest, offering candidates a rich and thoughtful offer of studies in several fields.
The University implements a modern curriculum, focused on practical preparation of graduates to work in their chosen professions, both in Poland and abroad. Nowadays, versatility and flexibility in approach to work are important – that is why the WWSB University constantly adjusts its educational offer and methodology to the needs of the market, while at the same time taking care of the comfort of work and studying.
- Master in Psychology. – Studies in 5 years – Faculty of Psychology.
- Master in economic development – Studies in 2 years.
- Master in International Relations – Studies in 2 years.
- Master in quantitative finance – Studies in 2 years – Faculty of Economic Sciences.
- Master of Philosophy of Being, Cognition and Value – Studies in 2 years – Institute of Philosophy.
- Master in American Culture – Studies in 2 years – Center for American Studies.
- Master in international economics – Studies in 2 years – Faculty of Economic Sciences.
- Master in International Affairs Studies in 2 years – Faculty of Management.
- Master in Political Science – Studies in 2 years – Institute of Political Science.
- MBA in management. (Executive MBA Program) – Studies in 3 semesters (1.5 years) administration.
- International MBA Program – Studies in 2 years.